|@ 2018 Dalampasiga Beach Resort. All rights reserved.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Is your resort has entrance fee? Does it include the accommodation?
|The resort entrance fee is Php150 for adult and Php75 per head for the kids (below 4ft). Swimming pool and beach use included in |
|the entrance fee. Entrance fee is additional to any accommodation you would get.|
2. How do we get to Dalampasigan Beach Resort?
4. What is the standard check in and check out time ?
|Day check in 8am and check out 4pm. Overnight check in 3pm and check out 12pm.|
5. What is the resort swimming time?
|Swimming time from 8am in the morning and until 10pm in the evening only.|
6. Do you have any restriction for using of videoke?
|Videoke rentals start at 8am up to 12:00 midnight only.|
7. What is the standard time for inquiries and touring hours?
|Inquiries and touring hours are from 8:00am up to 6:00pm. We allow 3-5 persons for the ocular inspection. Please fill up our ocular |
|inspection form online. As soon as we received the notice, ocular gate pass will be sent to the registered email.|
8. How can we avail to your catering services?
|Catering services can be used by group of 20 pax and above. Please contact us or thru email at email@example.com.|
9. Do you have parking area?
|Yes, we do. A parking area located right in the front of the resort is free for our guest's vehicles. We have ample parking space that |
|can accommodate of 150 buses for free.|
10. Do you have corporate packages?
|Please contact us or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for corporate |
|package.You may also post your inquiry at our website indicating your full name, company name, contact person, name of function, |
number of guests, meals, and accommodation required.
11. What is the swimming attire/s required?
|Must be in proper swimming attire, T-shirt, sando and shorts are allowed but we encourage light colored. Strictly no zippers or |
|buttons. Click here for resort Guidelines.|
12. Can we use the resort for exclusive use?
|We do entertain for the exclusive use of the resort. Please contact us or thru email.|
13. Do you accept credit cards for payment? What currencies do you accept for payment?
|We do not accept any credit cards for payment. We accept Philippine peso.|
14. Do you have a pictorial rates?
|Our prenuptial pictorials fee is Php2,500 per day 8a:00am to 5:00pm additional entrance fee of P150 per head.|
15. Can we rent your picnic huts or open cottages areas for overnight?
|All open cottages such as anahaw huts, elevated huts, anahaw hall, picnic hall are for day use but we also allow the guests to use for |
|overnight. The overnight rates will be applied.|
16. Are meals included in your room rates?
|All room rates inclusive of free breakfast.|
17. Do you have rooms or houses with cooking facilities?
|The resort does not allow cooking in any room or patio. |
18. Do you have a restaurant or convenient store?
|We have a convenient store and restaurant. Open from 8:00am up to 10:00pm daily.|
19. If we have any other questions, can we inquire online?
|Please contact us for further questions.|
20. Can we make a reservation request online?
|The reservation online does not imply a confirmation booking. All bookings are subject to availability of the facilities. Please contact |
|us for making reservations.|
21. What equipments or any other materials that are strictly prohibited at the resort?
|Deadly weapons and illegal drugs are strictly prohibited within the premises of the resort.|
22. Are PETS allowed inside the resort?
|Sorry, pets are not allowed.|
23. Is the management liable for any loss of our valuables inside the resort?
|The management will not be liable for any loss of our guest's valuables. Please secure them properly.|
24. Is there have any charge for lost or misplaced room key/key chain?
|The management will charge P200.00 per key for a lost key.|
25. There is no one answering your phone lines after 5:00pm in the afternoon?
|Please call us from 8:00am to 6:00pm. You may also contact our online inquiry.|
Dalampasigan Beach Resort
Brgy. Guis-guis, Sariaya, Quezon
|For Reservation and Inquiries: (632) 668.7527 Mobile: 0920.968.2279 | 0922.820.2758 | 0917.564.1938