|House Rules and Guidelines
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT POLICIES
- Children under the age of seven (7) must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Standard check-in/check-out, for overnight stay, check-in time is 3pm. and check-out time is 12noon the next day, for day tour, check in time is 8am to 4pm.
- Early arrival, a request must be made prior the arrival date and is subject the availability.
- Extension of stay can only be entertained depending on the availability. If so, you will be allowed only five (5) hours to pay per hour. Beyond 5 hours, you will be
charged the amount of room in full. If the room is already reserved but you prefer to stay just transfer to another room/cottage of your choice , the Resort compelled to
charge the amount of room/cottage in full.
- The Resort may accommodate late check-out after 12 p.m. with additional fee; subject to room availability.
- When ready for check-out, the guest should inform the housekeeper or Front Desk for assistance, for checking of items inside the room to ensure that resort facilities are
complete and are on good condition upon check-out.
- All the rooms must be completely cleared by 12noon to give the housekeeper an adequate time to clean the rooms for the next guests.
- Replacement fee or repair cost will automatically be charged to the guest if any item/s is lost or damaged , including on the damages itself.
- Once the checklist is cleared , the guest may vacate the room.
ROOM OCCUPANCY and POLICY
- The total number of occupants in a room, including children, shall not exceed the maximum number of occupants permitted.
- If you have any questions or clarifications regarding the Hotel's Maximum Occupancy Policy, our staff will be happy to explain in detail.
- Please also note that the Resort reserves the right to refuse entry to any additional guest exceeding the maximum occupancy allowed for that room type.
- Do not remove or alter the room furnitures and fixtures in the Hotel room.
- Bring your own beach towel and blanket as linens and towels are not to be removed from the room.
- Charges will be imposed if the towels, linens and other room accessories found missing and damaged upon check-out.
- Do not leave water running in the bathroom when leaving the room.
- Room inventory (pillows, blankets, linens, towels and etc.) are intended for you to use while staying in the Resort and are not to be taken out.
- Removing beddings, linens and towels from the rooms is strictly prohibited.
- Cooking, smoking and drinking of any kind of alcoholic beverages in the room and or veranda is strictly prohibited.Do not hang any items or object whatsoever from the
window and or veranda of your guest room.
- Extra mattress for additional occupant is allowed and is chargeable of Php 500.00 per night.
- 7AM - 10PM both beach and swimming pool. Extra hours can be arranged with prior permission secured. For safety reason, the RESORT discourages the guests to go
swimming after swimming time otherwise swim at your own risk.
- The Resort assumes no liability for any injuries and accidents that may occur. The beach and swimming pool are closed at 10PM for safety and security purposes.
- Please be reminded that swimming time hours is at 8am until 10pm both beach and swimming pool.
- NO proper attire NO swimming
- Shower before enter in the swimming pool is strictly required.
- NO foods and any kind of beverages allowed in the swimming pool area.
- Please observe the proper rules and regulations in the swimming pool.
- Please monitor minors at all times when in or around the swimming pool area.
- Proper swim wear is strictly required ; spandex, rayon, nylon, board shorts, cycling shorts and rashguards. NO to cotton garments or street clothes of any kind.
- Guests are advised to secure all their belongings and make sure all the doors are locked when leaving the room.
- The RESORT shall not be held liable for any loss or damage of your belongings.
- Do not leave your things unattended. Please secure them properly.
- When a guest wishes to prolong their departure date prior notice should be given at the Front Desk. If an extension of stay is possible, settlement of past due accounts
shall be required.
- The Hotel rooms are all non-smoking rooms.
- Smoking is only permitted in designated areas of the Resort.
- Smoking area is located at the gate entrance, signage is displayed at designated area.
- There will be a Php 500 fee for thorough cleaning services charged to any non-smoking room that has been smoked in to restore it back to its original condition.
INCIDENTAL CHARGES/ RENTALS/CORKAGE FEES
- For all reservations, the Resort requires a full payment for all incidental charges upon check-out.
- Mattress, pillow, blanket, videoke are for rent. Some may require a deposit fee that will be refunded once returned.
- Corkage fees apply to the following; liquor/alcohol beverages, soft drinks, appliances to be plugged in to electricity, sound system, lechon, food brought in.
- Should any action by a guest, may it be towards our staff or otherwise, be deemed inappropriate by the Resort, or if any inappropriate behaviour is brought to attention,
the Resort reserves the right, after the allegations have been investigated, to take action against the guest which may result in, but not limited to, being asked to leave
without a refund for any services incurred.
PAYMENT POLICIES / CURRENCY AND TAX
- Rates are in Philippine currency.
- 50% down payment is required upon confirmation of booking
- No refund shall be made if your reservation is cancelled or modified within 48 hours prior to check-in date. Unless full length of stay has been prepaid, the Resort requires
a full payment upon check-in.
- Payment must be settled at the Front Desk upon check-in or as requested by the Front Desk.
- Payment for all Resort services must be made by cash.
- The Resort does not accept any personal check and or credit card.
- Please pay your bills whenever requested by the Front Desk while staying at the Resort..
- All bills are due upon demand.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Guests are expected and forced to keep the resort surroundings and beach clean.
- Guests are anticipated to avoid throwing junks anywhere other than the trash bins.
EXCESSIVE NOISE AND PARTIES
- Any person found to be on our premises creating excessive noise, having a party, exceeding the numbers of permitted guests or otherwise causing a disturbance will be
requested to leave the resort without refund.
- Do not make an excessive noise after 12 midnight. Quite time is 12 midnight to 7am. Videoke time is up to 12 midnight only, can be resumed at 7am.
The following items are not permitted in the Hotel premises:
- Animals of any kind.
- Flammable, explosive or otherwise hazardous materials.
- Objects emitting a foul odour
- Unregistered firearms or other weapons
- Objects of an unusually large size or in unusually large quantities
- Articles related to use in gambling, prostitution, smuggling or other illicit acts
- Illegal drugs or other articles, the possession of which is prohibited by the laws of Philippines.
- The Resort reserves the right to refuse entry to any guest found to be in possession of prohibited items.
- Guests shall be solely liable and responsible for all loss financial or otherwise, and damage that may be caused by such items.
- Putting up tent is prohibited.
- Cooking food and beverages inside hotel rooms and veranda is not allowed.
- The Resort allows a child up to 0-2 years of age to stay for free using the existing bedding. Individuals above the height of 4 feet are considered as adults by the Resort
- Cooked foods and alcohol beverages are allowed to your rented open cottage/hut only.
- NO raw foods allowed.
- Vehicles should be properly locked before leaving the parking area.
- The RESORT shall not be held liable for any loss and or damage on your vehicle.
- The Resort maintains a strict no-pets policy on its premises.
- The Resort reserves the right to charge guests the cost of rectifying damage or soiling, caused by accidental, deliberate, negligent or reckless act of the guest to the
Resort's property or structure.
- Reservation is non-refundable. However, re-scheduling of paid reservation is subject the availability of the facilities on proper advise may be entertained.
- Approval of reservation rescheduling is subject to the availability of the accommodation.
- Failure to appear on the date of reservation without prior notice will automatically disallow the guest to refund or rebook.
- Boat rides, seafoods, fruits and other stuff vendors are offered by the neighboring local people. The Resort shall not be held liable for any transactions made by and
between the guests and any third party.
- BONFIRE shall be set up by authorized personnel at the designated area to avoid an accidental fire. Please inquire at the Front Desk.
- LIABILITY. Guests shall be responsible for any damage caused to the venue facilities during the event except if such damage or loss is attributable to the fault or gross
negligence of the venue management or any of its employees
- Any loss or damage of the Resort property caused by the guests will be charged to the account of the responsible party and must be settled upon check-out.
- Should you require any clarification on terms not stated here, please contact us directly.
- Please return keys at the Front Desk. Missing keys will be charged of P200.00 each key
- The Resort reserves the right to add to, alter or amend any of the above terms, conditions and rules as and when it deems necessary..
- The resort management reserves the right to implement additional rules and regulations for the safety of our guests and employees.
Thank you for visiting Dalampasigan Beach Resort!
|DALAMPASIGAN BEACH RESORT | Barangay Guis-guis, Sariaya, Quezon, Philippines
Phone Nos. +632 668-7527 . (6342) 3732499 | Mobile: 0920-968-2279 | 0922-820-2758 | 0917-560-1938
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
Follow us on facebook as Dalampa Sigan
@2019 Dalampasigan Beach Resort. All Rights Reserved.